daily build site not working for reorderer

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 17:46:12 UTC 2008

Michelle D'Souza wrote:

> We should definitely fix up the styling in our samples but the short
> answer is that we can't ensure that the Reorderer is never configured
> like this if we want to be DOM agnostic and allow for flexible
> styling.  Jacob and Eli are looking into better packaging of good
> default markup and styles and the hope is that for most users this
> will be enough.
>
> Michelle

Well - couldn't we ensure that when we hover over this place in a
"forbidden" way (through being too far outside the container),
the logic makes sure that there is simply no "extra CSS state"
applied to the drop location at all? If there is no difference
in state, it would be impossible for people to craft styling
rules that could show this location differently...

A.