daily build site not working for reorderer

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 15:23:23 UTC 2008

Sorry about this folks - I checked out all the examples I could
"find" and made sure they were working, but it looks like I must
have missed quite a few. I guess we should think about ways
we might be able to cover more of the Reorderer functionality
with tests, but I guess for things like drag and drop this
is always going to be somewhat problematic.

There is still one interesting inconsistency - the "Sortable
Conference Planning To-do list" no longer has the problem
whereby an element dragged out of the range of the control
still appears droppable - for this, the visual styling
agrees with the state of droppability.

However the "Sorting lists demo" is not like this - it always
shows the droppable "red bar" target, even if it is not
going to honour the drop. Are these using different
versions of the Reorderer or different CSS styles, or what?
How can we make sure that the Reorderer can never be
configured so this can happen? :P

Cheers,
A.