inline edit specifications question

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 5 14:07:19 UTC 2008

On 18-Jul-08, at 7:20 PM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> Okay, we've just spent a little more time on the specification page, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Specification
> It would be great to get some feedback from the
> community about this -- particularly developers.

Allison and Daphne, this specification page looks great! Having a list
of the story cards at the top is very helpful, and the table of
'visual representations of interesting moments' is excellent.

Regarding the wireframes: Are the images on the Specification page the
same as those on the linked-to storyboard pages? The images on the
Specification page seem a bit out of context. It's not clear what
their purpose is. I'm not sure what the solution is (because I don't
know what their purpose is) but maybe some introductory text? Or
labels on the images themselves?

This is really shaping up! This will be an excellent template for
specification pages that will be very useful for the developers!

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca