Fluid Infusion 0.4 Retrospective

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 1 15:03:45 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Here's the agenda for today's retrospective:

    1.  Look back at the highlights from the past two months.
    2. Collaboratively answer these questions with a backwards looking
perspective:

     * What went well?
     * What didn't go well?
     * What did we learn?
     * What still puzzles us?

    3. Collaboratively come up with specific, concrete actions

If you get a chance before the meeting, you may want to take a few
minutes to think about the 4 questions. Try to answer the questions
with a backwards looking perspective so that we concentrate on our
recent experience. I've found that I often fall into the bad habit
talking about the future too soon - coming up with actions before
we've defined a problem.

See you all (on Breeze) soon,

Michelle