inline edit specifications question

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 1 03:55:12 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. Now that Infusion 0.4 is out the door,
I'm getting to a backlog of email.

On 18-Jul-08, at 7:20 PM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> Okay, we've just spent a little more time on the specification page, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Specification
> .  It is in better shape and represents what we are planning to build.
>
> It still needs some thought about what should go into a lightweight
> specification page.  It would be great to get some feedback from the
> community about this -- particularly developers.  What do you think
> about what's there now?  Anything else to be added?

I really like this specification page. One request: I find the story
cards for each component especially useful. They're helpful in
reminding me of the functional requirements in a very succinct and
easy to read way. I'd like to see the stories summarized prominently
at the top, with a link to more details.