UX Deliverables for 0.3 Release

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 28 20:54:27 UTC 2008

Anastasia and I have been combing through JIRA today to figure out
what still needs to be done for the final 0.3 release. You can see
what's been marked as 0.3 here: http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10001&resolution=-1&fixfor=10002&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

 From a high level perspective, it seems that these are the design
tasks that need to be accomplished for the release:

1. Finalize the LayoutCustomizer design
2. Finalize any Uploader design tweaks.
3. Review the UX Toolkit as it exists in the pdf generated from
Confluence.
4. Based on #3 above, improve the UX Toolkit documentation (I don't
really know what this means but I figure there must be some work that
still needs to be done).
5. Complete the Uploader design pattern.
6. Update the drag and drop design pattern.
7. Determine and complete any OSDPL tasks required for the release

Did I get them all?

Numbers 1 and 2 are required for the development work to be completed
for the release. I know you'll be having a UX planning meeting
tomorrow so hopefully after that you'll have an idea of when these
will be completed.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project