Link formatting in the Fluid blog and elsewhere

Moore, Kathleen E kemoore at bu.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:09:12 UTC 2008

Underlining links on Confluence seems like an improvement.

I completely agree that Fluid's gray-green doesn't provide much contrast
to black text. I've been working on formatting for the Open Source
Design Pattern Library, in Drupal, and on many of these pages almost
everything would be underlined if that were the rule. There, I've
brightened the green and underlined a few cases where the links seem
least intuitive.

It seems to me that the Fluid colors are fine for an identity system,
but trying to use them as the entire color scheme for functional sites
doesn't work very well.

Kathy

Kathleen Moore

Web Manager