Slow Resources rendering time in 2.5 with large numbers of items in a folder

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 18 14:29:44 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,

I think the JIRA issue you've linked to here is the wrong one. We're
actually talking about this one, right?

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-13259

I'm trying to find someone here with spare cycles to lend a hand with
this issue. It may be difficult give our impending Fluid 0.3 release
and the Dojo 1.2 release looming, but I hope we can help.

Colin