Design Patterns presentation

abloodworth at berkeley.edu abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 27 21:35:17 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Folks asked me to send out a link to the Design Patterns presentation I
went through quickly in the UX Meeting today. Some of the more interesting
issues to think about for Fluid are in the "Questions About Fluid Design
Patterns" slides at the end. I will be coordinating a meeting after the
summit to discuss design patterns, including the interface for presenting
them to the community (which could potentially also include style guides,
components, & component instructions). If you are interested in
participating in this discussion, please let me know.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Design+Patterns

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Bloodworth