[Summit] Thursday evening social idea

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 27 17:20:16 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

For those of you who are here at the Fluid summit in Toronto, I'd like
to invite you over to my apartment after dinner. How does 8 pm sound?

This will be thoroughly informal. I have some really tasty smoked salmon
from Michael Stadtlander, and a few nice bottles of wine. If you want to
bring some snacks, there is a Loblaw's grocery store at the corner of
Dupont and Christie.

If you'd like to bring a bottle of wine of your own to share, I think
Allison may be able to hook you up with a good deal on some of Niagara's
finest. :) We'll also have non-alcoholic beverages.

Let me know off-list if you can make it and I'll send along a map and
directions.