Can someone with IE 7.0 try this?

Sheila Crossey sheila.crossey at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 26 16:11:29 UTC 2007

On Windows you can use alt+"the letter or number" followed by enter (after
you've lifted your fingers off the letter or number and the alt key). Shift
doesn't seem to
make any difference. I tested it on the page you gave below.

I found this out by googling and experimenting. It didn't seem to be
documented in the MSIE help. On the MAC it seems you use Ctrl instead of
Alt, but I didn't try it.

Sheila