Components and Simile project

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 12:09:14 UTC 2007

I was discussing the new course picker tool from the MIT Simile
project with Ian this morning and he pointed out that they are
creating many 'components' of value in the academy - in just the
style Fluid is discussing. He thinks they already have components
that will help with some of the rethinking of synoptic tools in
Sakai. The link to course picker is:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/dfhuynh/projects/course-picker/

But look around the Simile site at some of the other tools and
components.

John