Design and Development Process

Moore, Kathleen E kemoore at bu.edu
Fri Sep 21 22:07:21 UTC 2007

Michelle,

This is excellent! The design group in Sakai has tried to come up with
similar lists, but I like the process of letting a developer decide how
best to express these points for other developers -- in collaboration
with designers.

Thank you!
Kathy

Kathleen Moore
Web Manager, Information Technology Services
BU School of Management
kemoore at bu.edu
617-353-2685