Room information for next week's summit

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 21 20:47:24 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

In order to accommodate everybody, we've booked several rooms across
campus. Here's a brief summary of the schedule:

For most of the week, we will be meeting in the Faculty of Information
Studies' Bissel building at 140 St. George Street. We have two different
rooms booked:

  * UX Group: Dean's Conference Room, rm. 212
  * Tech Group: Usability Lab, rm 307

We've also scheduled several opportunities for both groups to meet
together. These sessions will all be held at the Ontario Institute for
Studies in Education (OISE) building, located at 252 Bloor Street West.

  * Monday morning: Room 5185
  * Wednesday afternoon: Room 8200
  * Friday all day: Room 3310

I'm sure we'll all be moving about together, so don't worry too much
about getting lost. Here are maps to both buildings:

OISE Building, 252 Bloor Street West:
http://tinyurl.com/2olg2t

Bissel Building, 140 St. George Street:
http://tinyurl.com/2ketdg