[Fwd: [jasig-winter-07-unconference] lightweight LMS portal integration as unconf, post-unconf activity]

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 21 19:52:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Andrew Petro raised the suggestion of a small portlet design/development
project for the end of the JA-SIG unconference in November.

His idea is to get Fluid involved in helping to design a small LMS
integration portlet that would provide a summary view of various
information in Sakai or other learning management systems.

I think this would be a great bit of work we could collaborate with the
uPortal community on, and might feed back into some of the recent
discussion we've been having about newsfeed and synoptic-style views of
data in Sakai.

Thoughts?

Colin

integration as unconf, post-unconf activity