Help with scheduling for the summit?

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 20 17:54:43 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Please review the "draft" agenda for the UE portion of the summit.
Make any changes you wish.  I read through all the topics and the
alloted times people needed and came up with what's there.  I didn't
know when the summit would begin everyday so assumed a 9am start and
a 5pm close with a 1 hour lunch at noon.  Wednesday was the only time
when I put in an earlier start time to try and fit all the topics in
with the requested amount of time.

It is at the following link on the wiki.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fall+2007+Fluid+Summit

Also, I put up a blank table for the Dev team with the times of the
combined meetings filled in.

cheers
Barbara