UX Walkthrough meeting update - no meeting at 11 PDT / 2 EDT

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 20 16:19:19 UTC 2007

Hi all,

We had a bit of confusion on the timing of our call today and several
people ended up on breeze this morning at 8 am PDT / 11 am EDT.  I
apologize for those who missed it but we've decided to cancel the
later meeting time so we can focus on prep for next week.

Heres a summary of this morning's discussion:

- Barbara will put together a daily schedule and the wiki and then
collaboratively we can fill it out with our agenda items.
- Tuesday, all day, will likely be the Component ID and
prioritization activity.  That way we can share out our discussion
and results with the larger group on Wednesday afternoon.
- For the component activity, we'll use specific colored post-its for
the various products:  uPortal = blue, Moodle = yellow, Sakai =
purple.  I'll add this to the activity description.
- A few activities in the UX agenda were identified as appropriate
for a larger group discussion.  We'll slot those as appropriate.

Paul, Gary, Allison, Herb, Barbara, Colin -- please add anything I
missed.

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu