Response to Sakai walkthrough

Harriet Truscott harriet at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 09:27:17 UTC 2007

Well, we're saying that as of Sept 25 2007, all new sites created have the
new tool names. People can also ask to have the names in their existing
sites changed if they like.

We're patching the help files as well so that they have both names, plus an
explanation that we are changing the names...

We'll see how it goes!

Harriet

CamTools and your MyWorkspace will be getting a new look on Tues 25th
September. Look at the CamTools home page for more details.

Centre for Applied Research in Educational Technologies
University of Cambridge
16 Mill Lane
Cambridge
01223 765 040