Help with scheduling for the summit?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 19 20:36:00 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

With the summit fast approaching, I'd like to try to pull together a
schedule for all the agenda items we've been compiling over the last few
weeks.

So far, I've booked two rooms, one for the technical group and one for
the UX folks. But we'll also have lots of opportunity to bring the
groups together as well.

I've scheduled Monday morning, Wednesday afternoon, and all day on
Friday for discussions with the whole group.

Tentatively for Monday morning, I had hoped to schedule a discussion
about my recent release plan and vision work, and then perhaps have
Laurie McArthur give us an overview of assistive technologies.

I'm going to start pulling together a schedule for the technical
discussions, but is there someone who is able to help schedule the UX
side of things?