RSF and Fluid on The Server Side

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 19 17:31:17 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Antranig, Aaron, and Steve have been hard at work on version 0.7.2 of
Reasonable Server Faces, their Java-based presentation framework.

RSF is one of the presentation frameworks we have been working with for
Fluid, and it is undoubtedly the one that best encompasses, on the
server side, our goals for enabling flexible and configurable UI components.

The 0.7.2 release has garnered some attention on developer-oriented
sites such as The Server Side:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=46943

In my mind, this release is particularly noteworthy because of its new
integration with Spring Web Flow. This is a strong step towards broader
uptake of RSF and recognition of it within the larger Spring world.

Congratulations to the RSF team,