Response to Sakai walkthrough

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 19 16:39:25 UTC 2007

This sounds great Hattie!

Please do keep us in the loop on how the name changes go.  They all
make a lot of sense to me.  It is amazing how many of the issues come
down to the use of language.  "Match between system and the real
world -- system should speak the user's language" has definitely been
the most common principle broken.  The good news is these should be
fairly easy  technical fixes.

Btw -- how are you handling the lack of backward compatibility in
tool name changes?

-Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308