Alertbox: Tabs, Used Right

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 18 16:53:12 UTC 2007

Are tabs the only design idea that was considered?  I'm new so don't
know the history.  Portlets seem a good alternative until one
considers more than about 10.  After that, they would become a
nightmare to navigate and search through.

How much personalization will the user be allowed to do with the
current More-tabs solution?