contact infor for Fluid summit

Eli Cochran eli at elicochran.com
Mon Sep 17 19:23:03 UTC 2007

Mine is 510.517.3940.

But have mercy on me if you call as I understand that I will be
paying 69 cents a minute for international roaming. Grump, grump.

- Eli

On Sep 17, 2007, at 9:51 AM, Moore, Kathleen E wrote:

> Is it time to share cell phone numbers for communication as we
> arrive at and during the Fluid Summit?
>

> Mine is 978-395-1886
>

> Kathy
>

> Kathleen Moore
>
> Web Manager, Information Technology Services
>
> BU School of Management
>
> kemoore at bu.edu
>
> 617-353-2685

                  .

Eli Cochran
eli at elicochran.com
dynamic web site design and development

"The opportunity lost by increasing the amount of blank space is
gained back with enhanced attention on what remains" - John Maeda