Progress on the uPortal Heuristic

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Mon Sep 17 17:39:52 UTC 2007

Daphne,
    I have read through your report.  I like the level of detail -- it
seems appropriate for a first pass.  While some or the issues you report
on are known to the developers, they don't necessarily know how to
characterize them, or design a solution.   Making design suggestions
back to the portlet developers could be very productive -- many are
eager to receive direction in this area.

Paul.