Draft DHTML Developer's Checklist

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 13 13:48:23 UTC 2007

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your suggestions, these are great. I've improved labelling
in Item 3, and will include a code snippet illustrating how to create
namespaces in JavaScript.

Examples sound good; I'll see what I can dig up and what Eli has in
mind as well.

I'm planning to distribute this checklist more widely in the Sakai and
uPortal communities later this week.

Colin