Content management

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 12 20:58:01 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I'm working on defining a Fluid Content Management research project.
We'll be discussing it further at the summit.  The focus is to
understand how our users think about content management in the
respective tools and thus how we can better support our user's goals
and needs..  Hopefully we'll be able to answer a lot of the questions
that have come up for us during the walkthroughs.

We had some working meetings a while back at Berkeley where we
started defining what a project like this would look like.  Since we
are all more familiar with Sakai, it's definitely
biased...particularly the problem statement.  I'm wondering if there
is a separate problem statement for uPortal or perhaps we just need
to tweak what's there to represent both product perspectives.  It's
all in the wiki space, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/
Content+Management+Research.

Thoughts?

Daphne Ogle