user testing

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 12 17:24:26 UTC 2007

Hi everyone
We're considering starting some user testing of new Fluid
components.  Similarly to UX walk-throughs there may be interest in
having User testing groups for the various communities involved in
Fluid.

I've posted some initial ideas on the Fluid wiki at:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/User+Testing

I'd like to get your suggestions and ideas on how we want to do user
testing within Fluid.  Some of my initial thoughts are to organize a
repository of:
- user testing protocols (for different techniques)
- report templates for different techniques
- create a group for each community who then would select components
for their community to user test

Thanks.
Barbara