Talks / Presentations?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 12 16:18:08 UTC 2007

Hi George, et al,

I added this meeting to the meeting page on the wiki:  http://
wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Meetings

Look below the daily meetings under Fluid project meetings > Breeze /
Teleconference.  I also took a stab at an agenda based on our email
conversations, accessed via the meeting title.  Please make
adjustments as needed.

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer