Talks / Presentations?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 11 01:10:40 UTC 2007

Hi George,

No problem at all. Thanks for reminding us about this!

I spoke with the Sakai UI Design Patterns group and we decided that it
works best for everyone if we schedule a separate videoconference to
discuss how Oracle can get involved with Fluid and your work with design
patterns, usability, and accessibility.

I'd suggest we use the Fluid Breeze meeting room. Noon is the best time
to get the largest group of Fluid participants across time zones. Does
the date you mentioned, October 15th, still work best for you, or would
you like to meet sooner?

Everyone in the Fluid community and beyond should feel very welcome to
join us if you'd like to talk about Oracle's user experience work and
how it relates to Fluid.

George, let me know when works best for you and I'll book it.

Really looking forward to chatting with you,

Colin