Simple accessibility heuristics for UX walkthroughs

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 7 21:08:02 UTC 2007

There's a book i got in our ATRC accessibility centre that has a
chapter on testing for Accessibility.  The book itself looks very
thorough though aimed more at a Dev audience than UE.  Title "Web
Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance".

I'm in the process of reading it and will post anything of interest
if applicable for our UX walk-throughs.