Simple accessibility heuristics for UX walkthroughs

Joseph Scheuhammer clown at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 7 18:18:09 UTC 2007

David wrote:
> The FF Web Developer Toolbar is very useful for resizing the browser to
> specific resolutions

And, under its "Images" menu, the ability to show/hide images, display
alt text, and, other useful checks.  It does require FF and the
installation of the extension, so I'm not sure that qualifies as Colin's
"... an easy process that anyone can pick up relatively quickly ...".
I'm neither sure that it doesn't so qualify.

Very useful, nonetheless; for those who don't know, it is available from:
http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/

--
;;;;joseph

'Not a banana baton'