Simple accessibility heuristics for UX walkthroughs

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 7 17:25:03 UTC 2007

If we start considering less simple processes I should mention in dojo
we include manual (for now) testing with images turned off as well as
Windows high-contrast mode.  This gives us pretty good coverage for alt
text support and image-off support in general.

The FF Web Developer Toolbar is very useful for resizing the browser to
specific resolutions (perhaps useful for checking mobile usage).

Etc. Etc. ;)

cheers,
David