Simple accessibility heuristics for UX walkthroughs

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 7 17:21:50 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

This is a good point as well.

My goal is to make this process super-simple and not impose much in the
way of technical knowledge. Do you think the accessibility browser tools
are suitable for someone who might not know much about HTML?

As for the issue of content organization, I completely agree. Do you
think this fits into #1 on the checklist, or deserves a separate item?
Any chance that you might be willing to add a little blurb into the
checklist?

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Accessibility+UX+Walkthrough+Group

Colin