Re-organized/Updated UX Walkthrough Wiki Space

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:44:13 UTC 2007

Thanks for letting me know, Justin! I moved it. :)

Folks can move pages on the wiki by editing the page, then choosing
the small "Edit" button right under the title of the page and after
the "Location:"  breadcrumbs. You will almost always keep items in
the "Fluid" space (I think that's our only space right now), and you
can change the "Parent Page" either by just typing it in or by
clicking on the "Search" icon next to that blank and navigating to
the proper page.

Allison

abloodworth at berkeley.edu