Re-organized/Updated UX Walkthrough Wiki Space

Justin Obara infielder6 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 15:32:07 UTC 2007

Hello, I just checked out the re-organized UX Walkthrough Wiki Space in regards to the pre/post summit walkthroughs. (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Sakai+Pre-Summit+UX+Walkthrough+Results)

Just to let you know, the Walkthrough I posted (Justin's walkthrough) was done post summit, but is on the pre-summit page currently.

Thanks
Justin