Post-conference Fluid meeting in Newport Beach?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 26 23:42:14 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

At the Fluid summit last month we spoke about having a Fluid meeting
before the Sakai conference in Newport Beach. Despite Mary Miles
efforts, we unfortunately haven't been able to arrange an affordable
room before the conference.

Is anyone interested in a post-conference meeting on Friday, December
7th? I know some people had concerns that they are usually burnt out
after a week of conferencing.

Speaking personally, I'm of two minds about it: I tend to be exhausted
by the end of the conference, but I also think it is pretty valuable to
have some face-to-face working time with you all. We're all still
working out how many of us can attend from Toronto, and it may be a
small contingent.

Let me know your own preference so I can work out the logistics.

Thanks,