Can't join meeting -- Re: Follow up from today's meeting

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 26 19:27:06 UTC 2007

Hi Sheila,

I think the information you have is correct. There are quite a few of
us who have made it onto the call. Sometimes folks get busy signals
or error messages like the one you got. You should just keep
trying....sorry it's not working for you! :(

Allison

Allison Bloodworth
Senior User Interaction Designer
(415) 377-8243