Fluid presentation at open source symposium

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 26 02:52:09 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Today I presented at the Free Software and Open Source Symposium at
Seneca College here in Toronto. With open source luminaries from the
Mozilla Foundation, OpenOffice.org, IBM, and Facebook, it was a very
interesting event. There was a lot of discussion of user experience
within open source, and it was great to know that we aren't alone in
tackling these problems. It was clear, too, that Fluid is the largest
open community for inclusive design to date.

I'll be attending the conference tomorrow as well; Simon and David from
the ATRC will be presenting their work on DHTML and Dojo accessibility.

If you're curious about what I presented, here is a link to my slides:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Project+Coordination