Organizing the UX Checklist and How-to material

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 25 23:46:10 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

This makes a lot of sense to me to organize in the 3 categories.  And
I like the references...although someone with more robust
accessibility background should probably confirm those references.

Thanks so much for all you're doing with this.  Looking good!

-Daphne

On Oct 25, 2007, at 2:16 PM, Paul Zablosky wrote:

> Thanks Colin,
>     Yes, I did plan to include the material from the UX Walkthrough
> Accessibility Working Group that is currently referenced by  the
> Accessibility Walkthrough section.  Originally, I thought it should
> remain with the Cognitive Walkthrough method section, but looking
> at it
> again, it may fit better under the Heuristics approach.  I'll reread
> everything and try to avoid shoehorning.
>
> Regards,
> Paul
>
> Colin Clark wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> Thanks for looking into this. I wonder if we should also include the
>> simple accessibility walkthrough procedure documented here?
>>
>> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Accessibility+UX
>> +Walkthrough+Group
>>

>> Other than that, I think you're right to break it down into three,
>> rather than four, sections with accessibility checklists and
>> questions
>> rolled into the heuristics and cognitive walkthroughs.
>>
>> Colin
>>
>> Paul Zablosky wrote:
>>> I have been doing a lot of editing and wordsmithing on the UX
>>> Checklist material
>>> <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/UX+Walkthrough
>>> +Checklists>,
>>> which also contains a lot of guidelines for prospective reviewers
>>> and
>>> evaluators. The page suggests that there are four methods or

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308