Dashboard views & portals

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 25 21:52:23 UTC 2007

Hi all,

With all the discussion about a new home tool for Sakai and the
leaning seeming to be toward some kind of dashboard view, I've been
doing some research around dashboard design.  And lucky for me there
is a discussion on the IXDA list about just this subject.  I found
this really interesting blog about dashboard and portal design
strategy.  Joe talks about some of the challenges with these kinds of
systems and some interesting ways to overcome them.

Food for thought anyway...   http://www.boxesandarrows.com/view/the-
challenge-of

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer