where have I been

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 25 19:43:53 UTC 2007

Rich,

Good to hear from you, and thanks for the update. We've busy with coding
and design work, and had a very successful summit meeting back in September.

Looking forward to hearing more about your efforts on the ubiquitous web
effort. I'm sure there are people in the Fluid group here who may want
to get involved at some point.

Colin