where have I been

Richard Schwerdtfeger schwer at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 24 17:44:13 UTC 2007

Hi Fluid folks,

Updates to the ARIA Roadmap, roles, and states and properties are now on
the public w3c web site.  http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/

Sorry, I have disappeared from fluid lately. I am fighting w3c politics to
make it easier for host languages to support ARIA - I am making progress.

Also, kick starting Ubiquitous web effort to be able to pass Access For All
preferences through your browser to middleware.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review  Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer