Reminder of 0.1 and call for volunteers

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 24 15:32:39 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

I'm glad to hear that, thanks so much. You've done a great job helping
to coordinate the UX walkthroughs and I was hoping you'd be willing to
help with preparations for the release.

If anyone on the list has suggestions for how to improve our UX
Walkthrough documentation for the 0.1, don't hesitate to let Paul know.

Thanks again,

Colin