UX Toolkit for 0.1 Release

Shaw-Han Liem shawhan.liem at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 24 15:15:15 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

A little behind on my emails so I didn't see Colin's post yesterday and
the subsequent follow up.

It looks like Paul has volunteered to do some wiki gardening on the
Walkthrough protocol and checklist (thanks Paul!).

I'm going to be working on the DnD design pattern today, but I could use
a second set of eyes to go over it. I'm particularly interested in what
changes we might need to make to it so that it fits more closely with
the Lightbox/Reorderer component.

Shaw-Han

--
Shaw-Han Liem