Looking for icons for accessibility

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 23 22:18:23 UTC 2007

Jeff,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Fluid doesn't have any icon sets of this nature, and off the top of my
head I don't know of any out there that you could use.

Our design and development work is pretty focussed on building rich web
user interface components, so I don't expect to be creating anything
like these icons as part of the project. But they would be cool to have.

Let us know if you find anything,

Colin