Ideas for uCamp sprint

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 23 18:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi all
Thanks Daphne for pulling together the list.  I've created a web site
for general Sakai UCamp planning...for talks and workshops.

Please feel free to contribute and maybe we can connect it to the
Daphne has below.

http://issues.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/UI/UCamp+-+Newport
+Beach%2C+California

cheers