JA-Sig UCamp Planning

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 22 16:16:26 UTC 2007

Looks like you all made some good progess on Friday.   A couple of
thoughts:

-  I think I mentioned before that Colin gave a good summary of the
different kinds of design roles at the last Sakai conference.  I
think it would be great to incorporate in this one -- either as part
of Allison and Gary's intro or a separate talk.  I think it's pretty
short.

-  Was there talk of getting real users for the mock testing?  Since
we'll be on campus I think it would be great to recruit a user or two
to test.

-Daphne

On Oct 22, 2007, at 7:24 AM, Barbara Glover wrote:

> Hi all,
> The latest meeting notes for the JA-Sig UCamp planning have been
> posted to the JA-Sig wiki.  Please check them out if interested at
> the following link:
>
> http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/Friday+October+19%2C+2007
>
> cheers
> Barbara