Fluid licensing logistics

Joseph Scheuhammer clown at utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 22 14:51:55 UTC 2007

> ... and the other is text for LICENSE file that would reside at the
> top of the trunk of the Fluid repository.

Just thought regarding minor technical issue and branches.

When we cut a branch, that LICENSE file should be copied to the top of
the branch so that it is automatically included with a distribution of
that branch.  I'm pretty sure that happens automatically, but I'll check
to make sure.  If it doesn't, we should do something to make it
automatic.  A similar issue occurs with tagging a set of revisions, in
the sense that one would want the LICENSE file to be automatically
included in the tag set.

--
;;;;joseph

'Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo'