User testing - pilot test

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 18 18:44:50 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Charles here at U of T has offered to be in a pilot study for us of
the Lightbox user study.  He works at U of T in the ATRC and also is
a faculty member at Ryerson.

We are tentatively planning to do the pilot on Tuesday morning here
in Toronto around 11am using Shaw-Han's laptop.

So thanks to Charles and Shaw-Han for making this possible.

I'm also sending the U of T faculty list of Sakai users an email to
see if they are interested in the Lightbox user study starting late
next week and going into the week after that.

cheers
Barbara