Ideas for Sakai U-Camp & Programmer's Cafe

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 18 18:07:34 UTC 2007

Yea, that's a great idea Kathy!  I walked away from the Fluid Summit
with an action item to identify integration points in Sakai for the
reorder.    If we decide to go this route for Ucamp I can create an
initial list and then we can decide as group which places would be
good for this.

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer